Cleveland Attorneys for Filing Bankruptcy
Are You Ready To Overcome Your Debt Problem?
At the law firm of Richard Banks & Associates, we have been helping people throughout Tennessee and North Georgia overcome debt problems since 1974. If you are looking for an attorney who can provide you fast, caring, courteous and confidential guidance through the bankruptcy process, we can help you.
We can assist with:
- Debt discharge through Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Debt reorganization and relief through Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy for businesses and individuals
- Chapter 12 bankruptcy
We help people faced with debt of all kinds, including credit card debt, medical debt, tax debt, student loan debt and more.
Tennessee Debt Negotiation Lawyers
While debt negotiation may seem like a positive alternative to bankruptcy, it is important to proceed with care. Our attorneys often assist with negotiating home loan modifications, either in conjunction with a bankruptcy or separately. However, we know that these need to be done correctly in order to provide any benefit. We also know that there are debt consolidation companies out there claiming they can negotiate away debts. These companies do not have any legal standing to follow through on the claims they make. Talk to us first about credit card debt relief and related issues such as:
- Being behind on home and car payments
- Behind on credit card and medical bills
- Co-signed debts gone bad
- Unemployment or income reduction
- Financial problems due to divorce or separation
- Self-employed irregular income
- Small business problems
- Tax problems
- Foreclosure or threats of losing your home due to credit or loan problems
- Repossession of your car or other valuable item purchased with a loan
- Wage garnishment
When we work with you on your debt relief matters, we will follow through by explaining your best path to credit repair once you address the core problem of out-of-control debts.
Learn more by reviewing our bankruptcy FAQ or our bankruptcy practice center.